iCEV is the most complete online resource for CTE educators and students, providing a curriculum for a wide range of subjects. From introductory science to advanced engineering, it provides everything from full course curricula to articles and videos. To access the myicev account you will need a username and password. iCEV is a great resource for students of CTE or anyone interested in building their knowledge base. It offers lots of interactive content so you aren’t lost when trying something new, fun quizzes that will help you test your skills, and ability-based courses that are well laid out and easy for beginners. It truly has everything someone needs in order to be successful with their studies or career goals.
myicev login | myicev.com login | Online Platform
What is an iCEV?
iCEV is an online education resource for CTE students and teachers. It offers many different CTE related courses, from aerospace engineering to sports medicine to media technology and business. iCEV also has professional development for teachers available. The site also offers printable resources such as practice tests and quizzes along with videos and articles to help you better understand the subject matter at hand. iCEV makes it easy for students, not only in a classroom setting but at home as well, to learn what they need without having the need to buy expensive textbooks or additional materials.
Benefits of the iCEV online:
- Courses are all self-paced, allowing you to take your time on each lesson and test out of the course if you don’t feel like taking an entire lesson.
- Interactive lessons that provide immediate feedback after answering a question.
- Ability to note completion of lessons as a way to track your success within the iCEV program.
- A wide variety of interactive quizzes on different myicev related topics such as mathematics or physics so you can learn more about specific topics within the CTE program of your choice.
- You can also print these quizzes out and take them with you if needed when studying or taking notes outside of the online environment.
Steps to Login into the myicev Account:
Step 1: Go to the IceV login page.
Step 2: Click on the “Sign in” link.
Step 3: The “Select Sign-in Method” dropdown will appear. Select your method of signing in, whether it is through Facebook, Google or Microsoft account.
Step 4: Enter your username and password and click on the “Sign In” button to log into your account. Your username is your JotForm registration number, which can be found in the upper right corner of your JotForm profile page. You can find your password on the same page above your username, directly under the blue bar that says something like ‘Your form has been submitted successfully.
iCEV is a great resource for CTE students of all levels, who can use its many resources to help further their knowledge base in a variety of subjects. Articles are easy to understand, videos are high quality and useful and the interactive content is not only fun but informative as well. There is no sign up fee or monthly dues to access iCEV so it’s then an even better deal for all parties involved.