When2Work is an efficient and straightforward staff scheduling solution that may assist your business in getting back to fundamentals. When2Work has a streamlined interface, the ability to sync with most calendar programs, no position limitation per shift, and a robust reporting system. On the schedule, they should work, and how many hours they should work. Learn about when2work login – Employee Scheduling Online Platform.
What is When2Work?
When2Work is an efficient and straightforward staff scheduling solution that may assist your business in getting back to basics. With its streamlined interface, the ability to sync with most calendar programs, no position limitation per shift, and a robust reporting system it could make life significantly easier for organizations of all sizes.
Why would I use this?
It has been estimated by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics that there are approximately 45 million people working retail jobs in America alone. Small business owners nationwide have come to understand the inherent difficulty of scheduling for these jobs which is why many are turning to staff scheduling software as a better alternative. Our team has developed When2Work with the goal of assisting retailers in improving staff scheduling, payroll, and inventory planning.
Who does this benefit?
When2Work assists businesses in handling their employee schedules, payroll and inventory. The system is designed for small and medium business operations, such as retail stores, restaurants, hotels, and distribution centers.
How will it work?
Staff members log into the when2work web application where they can schedule their own shifts that are automatically updated on the store’s computer when done so. Inventory is accessible from the web application and is updated when the staff member leaves. Once the staff member has completed an eight-hour shift, they can pick up their paycheck through a convenient link at the bottom of each page.
They are also able to print a copy of their paycheck as well. Each paycheck will show their hours worked, taxes, and all other pertinent information. The system also allows them to easily calculate overtime hours earned while working in these positions. Employees should be paid at least once per month and no more than two paycheck forms should be in use at any given time.
- Save time with no position limit per shift, more shifts, and a streamlined interface.
- Sync all devices using the proprietary When2Work stand-alone sync client.
- Built on top of the industry-leading JMP PRO Server, so you get complete access to all data in your scheduling database at all times.
- No position limit per shift, more shifts, and a streamlined interface.
- Free access to the When2Work standard reports. Get your essential business data in a few clicks of a button and focus on what matters to your business.
- Powerful admin tools that help you manage your system, such as setting permissions for your users across multiple departments and for individual time slots or shifts, managing company holidays, and creating user accounts with varying permissions.
Overall, When2Work could be the lifeline you were searching for. While its features have not been developed in-depth yet, it still will be a very efficient staff scheduling software and an effective tool for small businesses of all sorts.